
Almost got it white. Getting closer. Maybe by tomorrow I will have success! :)
2010's Thirty-one days of photos. This year's theme is "The camera manual". Each day will be a demonstration of something I learned by reading the Nikon D60 camera manual included with my camera.
See 2009: "Around The House"
See 2008:
"The Bird"
Nicely shot! I like the glowy enamel feel to this. I'd have cleaned up the water drops on the white a bit tho, they make it feel a little dirty. Good luck tomorrow then! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteLovely simple image. I like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteEnough white to see the different shades of white define the subject. I like the simplicity of the concept.
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed almost white, you're getting better with time, such persistence pays off.
ReplyDeleteoh, almost there! Best of luck. :-)
ReplyDeleteI actually like the off-whiteness of this, it goes great with the pink razor. Pretty composition, too :)
ReplyDelete