Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10: White!



So it’s rushed and generally unimaginative, but it IS white!
(Bet you thought I wouldn’t make it. Heck, I thought I wouldn’t make it!)

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous image!!!! Composition is perfectly oriented and I like how the little border stroke cuts throught the shadow. Looks like a professional, graphic shot! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I love the out-of-bounds shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very white, you did it!!!
    The image is solid and what a fun idea to shoot from the top.
    I like the shadow trying to get away, that's very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the unexpected little shadow that goes out of bounds. Nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Practise does make perfect. I love this shot, it would make a great poster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you got it white. Now I want to know how you did it? I played with a white background yesterday and had a hard time getting it white. I even tried using my gray card. Still no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure is white! I like that little sliver of gold (soda or beer, I assume?) by the rim of the can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. no way is this unimaginative! love the shadow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is awesome! The white is perfect, the tin looks a great, and I love the way you have given it a slightly OOB feeling with that frame. Feels very 3D. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did my previous comment go??? :-(

    This is lovely and white. Nice placement of he can as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with the others very white very well composed and the out of bounds shadow a nice finishing touch. I hope you celebrated with the contents!

    ReplyDelete