Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19: Something New!



Today we added this guy to our family. So far so good, he and my older dog are getting along quite well. Right now we have been calling him Brains which is subject to change at any moment!

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this photo. The little girl is such a cutie pie. I love how she is smiling and the dog has a oh no what am I in for look on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks reaaaallly cute. I do like his ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo!! Such a happy photo! Both of them are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look like 'Brains'. A lovely smiling shot of your daughter and pup, you have minimised the background well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he is so cute! And this photo is such a joyous one. So sweet and such a cute shot.

    ReplyDelete