Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12: Very Important Business



As you can see, I’ve got really important business tonight. I’m almost ashamed to show this one, see how “clear” my HD cable is?! Grrrrrrrrr.

8 comments:

  1. I heard about Simon's departure after next season. Have they announced a replacement yet? Wonder who could fill his position! (Is this part of something from the camera manual? Or did the importance of Simon eclipse the importance of the manual tonight?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. That's a clear picture alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking a picture of your tv-screen and get it right is not that easy. You managed well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one, that is hard to do I've tried it a few times and I think I had my cam settings too low, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want my tv to look that clear. The hd cable does make a big difference. Well shot photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't sound like you think it's clear. Taking a pic of the TV and getting a proper picture is very tricky. You did well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, American Idol :) That sure looks clear!

    ReplyDelete