
It has been freezing here with crazy overcast and depressing colors outside. Today, we got a break, 60 degrees, sunshine, and fluffy white clouds. It’s the kind of day that makes you want to drop the convertible top, crazy up some good old 80s music and hit the road. In celebration, I bring you an outdoor photo.
I didn’t’ find anything that really applied in the camera manual for this one. Most of the things that refer to outside are about making adjustments to the photos on the camera itself. While its nice to know about those features, they are generally useless to me. I would much rather work on my fancy PC with my fancy Photoshop. :)
Buff, there isn’t anything particular in the manual about the white. I came across the gray card preset instructions on page 152 and I haven’t been able to quit messing with it yet because I think I can do better. :)

What a lovely friendly bug! That's a lovely garden ornament. And even nicer sunshine :-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got some nice weather - and some great outdoor colors! I'm sure it really brightens your mood - at least looked like it from your description. As for cranking up 80's music? Nah! 60's music is much better to drive to with the top down - with that driving beat! Enjoy it while it lasts!
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice you had a good warm day, we have them every day here :p
ReplyDeleteI like the splash of colour and your garden ornament is very cute.
LOove that little anty guy. Lovely and bright and it looks like it might be mid-summer! Good job.
ReplyDeleteThe sun is just perfect for this colorful little guy - he looks like he is enjoying it as much as you! What a cheerful shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is cute, great composition.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute ant! He looks like he's searching for something.
ReplyDelete