Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24: Motion Blur: Fail. Alt is another exercise is focus



My daughter and I worked a while trying to get a good motion blur photo of her and Luigi playing. I wanted to blur around the toy, but needless to say a six year old and puppy are not the best subjects for something like that. I got one that is close to my intention, but by the time I got it we had moved around to the worst part of the house for background (open door into the laundry room!) Since I was short on time I tried another focus exercise because I thought I could finish up in less than an hour. :)

5 comments:

  1. Is this a picture of two brains, or one brain and one reflection of the brain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's two brains! I was hoping the second one would like a bit like a reflection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea, but think you need to get farther away from your background as your light is lighting it up and hurting the effect I think you were going for. The mad scientist type of feel is cool though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it does look like a reflection, a close up of the bottle and brain would be rather cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great laboratory feeling and in this case the shadow of the flask works really well to enhance the feeling. Very nice setup and interesting lighting.

    ReplyDelete