
This section describes situations where auto focus features do not work as expected (low contrast, geometric shapes, foreground objects, low variations in brightness, etc). It describes using focus lock and the mysterious button AE-L. This is a photo of Lamb hair pelts using the AE-L focus lock feature

I like the way you have used the two colours to divide the frame. This would look great with some bosted contrast to really emphasize the textures...
ReplyDeleteI haven't read my book yet :) From your photo's I think maybe I should. I like the colour mix and the full frame is great.
ReplyDeleteThe texture you've captured makes me want to feel these furs....nice!
ReplyDeleteLooks so warm and soft, a real nice full the frame image, good work!
ReplyDeleteOh no! the dreaded AE-L focus lock. I am all a tremble. Great shot I am looking forward to rear curtain sync...
ReplyDeleteThis is quite cool. At first I thought it was a Santa's beard with the longest hair when he was younger and getting progressively whiter as he got older.... ha, must be the wishful thinking kid in me. You did very well with this difficult shot. :-)
ReplyDeleteIndeed! Very nice work on a tough subject. I hate focus lock. The slightest recomposition when I'm working wide open and it's all over red rover, what I wanted focused has moved outside the plane!
ReplyDeleteThe hair looks so soft. I confess also that the AE-L button is alien to me.
ReplyDeleteAwesome texture. I like how you used two different colors.
ReplyDeleteThe locking of the wavy locks ;)
ReplyDeleteLovely duality here, totally makes the shot. Any special post-processing you did to make this softer?
ReplyDeleteThat is some lovely soft looking lamb curls
ReplyDelete