
(think Ren and Stimpy Log Song, then continue)
It’s bird, It’s bird
He’s plastic, pink and cool.
It’s bird, It’s bird
He’s better than bad, he’s good.
Everyone wants a bird. You’re going to love it bird
2010's Thirty-one days of photos. This year's theme is "The camera manual". Each day will be a demonstration of something I learned by reading the Nikon D60 camera manual included with my camera.
See 2009: "Around The House"
See 2008:
"The Bird"
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the song but I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment! You do realise that some of us will all expect bird to appear in ALL 30 day challenge you do. I am glad that bird is doing so well.
ReplyDeletebrrr.. must be cold even for a plastic bird. ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so glad we have this flamingo back in the storyline again.
ReplyDeleteHe looks fabulous standing like that with his split legs in the snow. Too cute.
Aha it is your signature bird...I am glad he made an appearance...it shows how tough he is being out in the snow!
ReplyDeleteI came back to say how much I enjoyed your Bird Adventures, which I recently noticed the link too (I am behind the times).
ReplyDeleteDid you ever divulge the secret of the legs? It was great fun watching them change, the first time was totally unexpected!