
Still tinkering with photos of white. By the end of this thing I should be pretty darn proficient with white stuff. :)
2010's Thirty-one days of photos. This year's theme is "The camera manual". Each day will be a demonstration of something I learned by reading the Nikon D60 camera manual included with my camera.
See 2009: "Around The House"
See 2008:
"The Bird"
It's amazing how many shades there can be in "white."
ReplyDeleteAs you've discovered, white is difficult!! Thank goodness for Photoshop to set white points when all else fails! What kind of things are you learning from the manual to get white right?
ReplyDeleteHa! You are getting good, good for you1 :-)
ReplyDeleteI really like this idea. Very minimilistic. My brain is now ticking, trying to think how I can incorporate this idea with bjbs.
ReplyDeleteWhite is a pesky thing, and can be difficult to master.
ReplyDeleteThis one is good!!!
Bravo on the whites! Ever try and buy "white" paint? Must be hundreds of different colors of white and I like that I can see two or three of them here!
ReplyDeleteI like the texture and 3D feel of this one too. A bit more exposure and you will NAIL that white!
ReplyDeleteThis is probably my favourite of yours. I love the texture in this.
ReplyDeleteVery clean and symmetrical and...white! Well done :)
ReplyDeleteAre they kitchen towel rolls? I like the symmetry and subtle textures.
ReplyDelete