Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11: White + Clear = failure



I upped the ante and tried to get white and clear plastic. I think I picked a terrible photo for a night with such limited time. Will try again tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

  1. Don't say 'failure' as I rather like this photo with the shades of cream even though you wanted white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not an easy subject to photograph. A very challenging task you've set yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a pure white, though PIN SHARP AND AS CLEAR AS A BELL in full view.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand your frustration. The photo itself is not that bad at all but you wanted something else. I think it's hard to light any object the way you visioned it. What I find so hard myself is that every object/scene needs me to figure it out all over again, I have not discovered a multiple useable way yet. I'm afraid I will never find it either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The spotlight works well, although the centre of it is perhaps a little too bright. What is that thing? Like a delicate brush combined with a screwdriver??!?

    ReplyDelete