
Lots of injuries at my house this week. Don’t want to quit, but probably won’t have the most interesting stuff the next few days.
2010's Thirty-one days of photos. This year's theme is "The camera manual". Each day will be a demonstration of something I learned by reading the Nikon D60 camera manual included with my camera.
See 2009: "Around The House"
See 2008:
"The Bird"
oh. take care of yourself. Have a couple of those homemade donuts as a treat to make you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI don't like the sound of those injuries. I can't imagine you producing anything that is not interesting as I've really enjoyed your gallery.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with you and yours.
sgatanstu
Are the really doughnuts?? I can see a face in one of them - it would go well in Madame Ava's gallery. Hope that the following day will be injury free.
ReplyDeleteThose look yummy. Although that on-camera flash is spoiling things again. Try this with fresh clean window lighting.
ReplyDelete