
Tonight’s picture taking time was used for puzzling with my daughter. It’s so hard for me to not help her with things like this and let her do it herself, but we both managed… I didn’t touch it and she finished it! :)
2010's Thirty-one days of photos. This year's theme is "The camera manual". Each day will be a demonstration of something I learned by reading the Nikon D60 camera manual included with my camera.
See 2009: "Around The House"
See 2008:
"The Bird"
It must be the lighting but this puzzle looks as if it's made of glass to me. It looks really good against the black.
ReplyDeleteWell done for not interfering :-)
ReplyDeleteI like how you only show the edge of the puzzle althoug it has left me wondering what te rest looks like.
This makes for an interesting abstract as composed. I love how you have the black stripe along the left edge. It came out really neat!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a well loved jigsaw puzzle, and yes it is hard not to help them along.
ReplyDeleteIt turned out a nice abstract image, sweet!!!
I like the composition for this and a fun subject.
ReplyDeleteNice decision to only photograph part of the puzzle in close-up, rather than the whole thing. Well done on achieving nice crisp focus!
ReplyDeleteI love the long black strip along the side, much more interesting than just the plain puzzle. Well done!
ReplyDeleteI like that you have only shown part of it - but what is it? Lovely sharp details at large size.
ReplyDelete