Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15: Meh.




What a hard day for a photo. The camera manual is not so inspiring. I can do all kind of tricks with the image files, but it isn’t really much of a ‘help you set stuff up’ manual. I perused one at the bookstore written for my camera that would be much more appropriate for this theme. I will try to pick up before we are done, if not, maybe next time.

I was so depressed about not finding any inspiration I just wandered around the house shooting down all of my possible subjects. I have no idea why the coats caught my eye, maybe it’s the near stripes they make, maybe it’s the slight chaos, maybe because it doesn’t even attempt to be a technical shot. Anyway, he’s my snapshot for the night. :)

5 comments:

  1. We all have days where we lack inspiration, take heart in knowing that it is not just easy for anyone. Tomorrow is another day, we are half way through the month and I think we are all a bit tired. And the fact that your theme is your camera manual, I'm thinking it can be a bit dry. Does your manual have anything on 1st and 2nd curtain.. you could surely find some fun there! Good luck and hang strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, we are half done and it's easier on the home run!!!
    I like your bright hanging coats, it's very homely and they look all ready to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand how you feel. On days like this it's really hard to continue so WELL DONE on persevering. This is a really interesting shot. There's lots to look at. I like the way the pink jacket just sneaks in on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's OK - don't torture yourself to be exactly on theme. You have caught a moment here that we all see every day (at least those of us in winter now) and made it cheerful and fun. That's a good accomplishment in my book.

    ReplyDelete