
Today I started working with page 52, ISO settings. I have the attention span of a gnat so it did not take long for me to get sidetracked and start tinkering with other things. I looked at the clock and realized I had about 20 minutes before I have to be somewhere. ACK. I present for your viewing displeasure, “My Dinner”. Promise to do better tomorrow!

Don't worry, we all have "those days"
ReplyDeletewhere we can't be bothered or just don't have the time,
to spend more time working on the pictures.
But i really liked your last one,
which i found honestly brilliant. :)
Just don't get demotivated.
Hmmmm, 80 calories per slice. Did you take this at ISO 80? Or 800? Maybe the flamingo could have come in and taken a bite. :) No problem, there was a day in my last challenge that I took a picture of my washing machine and did a gradient on it to make it look like an alien! We all have these days!
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious to me, is it fruit loaf?
ReplyDeleteNice balance in this one, oh and we don't expect a masterpiece every day.
You could have got away with an explanation like "today I learnt about depth of field!" So, what did you have with the bread?
ReplyDeleteonly bread for dinner?? The package is very crisp and easy to read so I say Bravo!
ReplyDeleteThat's okay, at least you still managed to take a picture. It can get very hard at times, I almost didn't make it many times in my last challenges.
ReplyDeleteBread for dinner? Well, at least you got a picture in, and it's a good one. Love the shallow DOF that shows the bread loaf and name, with the slices in blur in the background. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteAs long as you had a warm healthy lunch with veggies I'm ok with bread for diner.
ReplyDeleteWe all have crazy days, that's part of the challenge.
That looks very tasty bread and good use of DOF. Your composition is very good too.
ReplyDelete