
I picked a bad month for a hard theme. Way too much going on this week so I'm having to divert to a bit easier of a subject. I thought about just stopping, but I couldn't live with myself if I did! :)
2010's Thirty-one days of photos. This year's theme is "The camera manual". Each day will be a demonstration of something I learned by reading the Nikon D60 camera manual included with my camera.
See 2009: "Around The House"
See 2008:
"The Bird"
I really like this one. Great colour and the subtle gradients in each red line look great. Very nicely done!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm glad you are continuing! I've been appreciating your challenge to get to know the possibilities of your camera. Lovely lines here. At first, I thought they were blinds but nox I think that they are pencils.
ReplyDeleteWell done to carry on. I like how I can see the name on one of the pencils. That's a nice detail.
ReplyDeleteGood for you to continue! I like how you arranged the pencils.
ReplyDeleteHang in there!
ReplyDeletenice abstract approach to pencils and having only one show the printing is a really nice detail
ReplyDeleteIt's abstract and I like how you've arranged them all.
ReplyDeleteGood job!!
no, no, don't stop. It's hard on all of us, I promise, but you are doing so well. This is quite abstract and pretty. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're not stopping :) I just realized those spaced between the pencils are not random after all. Well done! Great accent of showing the name on only one of the pencils.
ReplyDeleteNicely designed and taken photo, good on you for hanging in there/here.
ReplyDelete