
Tough puppy day… he’s finally resting and I’m taking advantage of it by moving as little as possible. Lucky for me, the camera was on the coffee table right next to a lovely spongebob book. I can't wait to go to bed. :)
2010's Thirty-one days of photos. This year's theme is "The camera manual". Each day will be a demonstration of something I learned by reading the Nikon D60 camera manual included with my camera.
See 2009: "Around The House"
See 2008:
"The Bird"
What?! No sleeping puppy picture??? Awwwww...
ReplyDeleteGood thing he didn't grab the Spongebob book. ;)
Things can only get better - surely?? :-)
ReplyDeleteA lovely happy photo for today.
Hmmm a sponge, that could be good for cleaning up puppy pee......he he....
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it through the day!
That's all that puppies do for a long while! Eat, sleep, pee and poo! And chew.
ReplyDelete